What does it mean to be a Member of Our E-Club?
If you are interested in applying for membership in The Mountain State Rotary E-Club, here is what it means:
- You contribute to society in your profession, occupation, industry, business, and/or or community role(s) AND you are willing to commit to no less than 9 hours of service each quarter pursuant of Club projects.
- You are committed to the personal ethic of Service Above Self, to the Four-Way Test, and you support the Object of Rotary.
- You are able to provide positive references that speak to your past AND to the prospect of your future service as a Rotarian.
- You are willing to participate regularly in an E-Club meeting posted on the website; and/or in E-Club projects.
- You will consider seriously making financial contributions to support E-Club Projects and The Rotary Foundation (no minimum required).
- You are prepared to pay (find or accept sponsorship for) dues of US $75/quarter to support the operational costs of Rotary International, Rotary District 7530, and The Rotary E-Club of District 7530.
- You accept that for the purpose of Rotary International administration, you will be considered a member of Rotary International District 7530 (Northern West Virginia) USA, even if you reside outside the District’s geographic bounds.
- You have regular access to the Internet and are willing to acquire the necessary skills to participate in the activities of The Rotary E-Club of District 7530.
How to apply for membership in our E-Club
If your understanding of what it means to be a Rotarian of The Rotary E-Club of District 7530 – the Mountain State Rotary E-Club – is consistent with the expectations outlined above, we hope you will continue with the process for applying to be a member of our E-Club which is outlined below:
- Complete the online Membership Application
Once you complete your application, and click submit, it will automatically be forwarded to the membership committee for review and consideration. The approval process generally takes 1-2 weeks.
Download our Club Brochure